Saturday 3 May 2014

Glee Concert

Hello Everyone,

Thursday was my Glee Club concert, and it went really well. I had a solo, and I think it went well. We all had a great time doing it, so that's all that matters. There weren't too many major screw-ups, so we could laugh it off. Here are a few photos from backstage (there are no ones of the performance yet). Hope you enjoy.
The dressing room: not too manic
Just some wee selfies
why do I always pull the most stupid faces in pictures?
Me right before my solo, I was a bit nervous to say the least!
There was a review of the night written, and here's the link to it. I just want to say thank you to everyone who helped make the night so great, and for all the rehearsal time people put in. It so paid off, and everyone did a fantastic job!

Gracexxx

No comments:

Post a Comment