Thursday 15 May 2014

YouTube Playlist of the Week

Hello Everyone,


My playlist of the week is the Chummy Chatter series by YouTubers SprinkleofGlitter and Zoella:          
  1. Should you go to Uni│ ChummyChatter
  2. Bad Relationships & Breakups │ChummyChatter
  3. Boundaries and Saying ‘NO’ChummyChatter
  4. Why are you so skinny? ChummyChatter

I really enjoyed this series of videos as they covered some great issues that are not often covered in youtube videos. The two woman (SprinkleofGlitter and Zoella) who make these videos are approachable and understanding of other viewpoints, but have clear mind sets about their view on the issues. Although I really enjoy their other types of videos and vlogs, these are my favourite series.

Here is the link to them. Let me know what you think in the comments below. 


Gracexxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment