Tuesday 10 June 2014

The Best Friends Episodes

Hello Everyone,


After a huuuuuge break from blogging for my exams (sorry guys, my studies have to come first) I am back, and am going to try very hard to get back to blogging as much as I can. Recently I have been watching A LOT of Friends. Now, I know there are only a few people who do not know what this is, so I don’t think I need to explain (if you don’t know, then google it). I thought I would share with you my top three Friends episodes, and some reasons why.

1           The One Where No-One’s Ready

This episode is just hilarious because it just reminds me so much of what happens when my friends and I arrange a night out. There are wardrobe malfunctions, a personal crisis, emergency cover-ups, and of course that one person who is ready trying to usher everyone out of the door. The one thing that we don’t normally have is someone wearing someone else’s clothes with no underwear on because frankly it’s a bit disgusting.

            The One Where Monica Gets a Roommate

This is where it all started. Without this episode, there wouldn’t be the starting point for all ten seasons. I have seen this episode so many times that you can put it on mute and I can recite the lines as they say them! The only thing that annoys me about this episode is Rachel’s voice in it is very high and squeaky, not like her normal voice at all. However, by the next episode it is sorted out, and is way more natural.

            The One With the Proposal Part I and II

This is the ultimate for any Friends fan. I actually found it more emotional than the last episode, just because I love an engagement. When Monica gets down on one knee, I am lost, it is just such a perfect proposal. Although it isn’t what either of them plan, it is perfect because they are just a normal couple. Things don’t always go to plan, but they don’t let that stop them from appreciating the good times.

What’s your favourite Friends episode? Are there any you think I’ve missed? Leave your comments below sharing your thoughts.

Gracexxx

No comments:

Post a Comment