Friday 19 September 2014

Five on Friday


Hello Everyone,

Today is Friday, and I've decided to link back up with the fab girls AprilDarciChristina and Natasha, for Five on Friday. This week I am going to tell you all about my favourite Netflix shows at the moment.


  1. Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I was constantly being told that I had to watch it, and I have finally gotten round to it. Safe to say, I am a convert. I love it, and I love that Alyson Hannigan is so young in it. 
  2. Miranda. There's not much more to say really. She's hilariously British. Actually no, she's just hilarious. 
  3. Charmed. It is such an old TV show, and the special effects are so bad, but there is a nostalgic feeling to it. I quite like watching TV shows with a little knowledge about what is going to happen in the later series. But not knowing exactly what will happen before that. It's weird, but I like it. 
  4. House. Who doesn't love the sarcastic, bitter but brilliant doctor? Hugh Laurie plays it just brilliantly. My favourite bit is when he is explaining to Cameron why he hired her. Because she is pretty. Anyone else get it? If you don't, go watch House again. I can't explain it properly. 
  5. Jonathon Creek. If you're outside the UK, you will have no idea what I am talking about. If you are in the UK, you still might not know what I am talking about. But for anyone who loves a juicy 'locked door murder' combined with an unwilling socially awkward detective, then this is the perfect show for you. The banter between Jonathon Creek (Alan Davies) and Maddie Magellan (Caroline Quentin) is superb and gives a lighter side to what can be a pretty gory show. 

No comments:

Post a Comment