Monday 19 January 2015

Moving out

Hello Everyone, 


In case you didn't know, I moved back into my room in the UNM dorms and started classes again. There has been a huge increase of work and reading that I have to do since last semester, but I have just enough time to get it all done. As long as I am willing to work hard. And don't get too stressed. 

I have been moving in an out of rooms for a while now, and while I haven't always been too good at packing and making priorities, I am much better at it than I was. One tip I have learned is when packing, with almost every item (apart from underwear), ask yourself, do I need it? Have I got anything else like it? This is especially useful when you have too many things to fit into your case, or need to lose some weight from it. If it isn't completely necessary, then don't take it.

Less is always more, if you can buy something where ever you are going, do that. This means you have more room in your suitcase for things that you may not be able to buy.

Hand-luggage is pretty important. If you can, have one smaller bag with everything you're going to need for the travelling, inside a larger bag, and once you are on the plane, or whatever mode of transport you are using, take it out of the larger bag, leaving you able to stow it out of your way for the entirety of the journey.

I hope these couple of tips help you if you're packing for a trip at some point.

No comments:

Post a Comment