Friday 13 February 2015

Five on Friday


Hello Everyone,


It's time for me to revisit the fun link up Five on Friday, with AprilDarciChristina and Natasha. This one is full of my fun Go Pro pictures that I have taken in the last week. 

1.
Although my hand looks pretty weird in this, and I'm not smiling, I really like the naturalness of this photo. I was actually fixing the camera as it had fallen from its spot, and I'm just in the right spot at the right time. 
2. 
This is me actually posing, and as you can tell, I need to work on making sure the composer and placement in the photo is much more thought through. The sun is slightly too prominent in the photo, drowning out anything close to it in shadow, which is may face in this case. I either needed to be sitting higher, or the camera at a different angle. However, its not the worse photo I have ever taken. 

3. 
I'm posing pretty hard in this one, but I like the way it turned out more than the last one. It's slightly more thought provoking. What is she looking at? What is she thinking about? What music is she listening to? Unfortunately I can't remember any of the answers. Make up your own. 

4. 

Just about to try to do some reading in the sun. And posing. With a rather large hat. 

5. 
And this is not a Go Pro picture, but a picture of a Go Pro. That number is the number of pictures I have on my memory card. 




No comments:

Post a Comment