Tuesday 10 February 2015

Going Out

Hello Everyone, 


Every girl loves going out. Especially, the getting ready to go out. Picking your outfit, choosing the accessories, and doing make-up. Its the only time it is perfectly acceptable to spend half an hour in the shower doing absolutely nothing. However, my favourite part is doing my makeup. I will spend so much time doing, just because I am going out. There are some items that I will never leave for a night out without them in my make-up bag. 

Simple Ultra-Light Gel Moisturiser
An extra light moisturiser is perfect as a base for make-up. It is especially good as being ultra light, it stops you looking quite so shiny when you're sweating on the dance floor. The gel formula holds onto your make-up pretty well too, so you don't really need a primer, unless you have ultra oily skin. 

Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder Tansparent
Mattifying powder is a must when I go out, and this is the best one I have ever used on the high street. I use instead of foundation, but it can be used as a setting powder for your base, giving you a matte finish that lasts all day and night. It comes in a variety of colours, including Transparent, so it is suitable for all skin types. 

Rimmel London Gel Eyeliner in Black/Emerald
Depending on the look I'm going for, I will generally use either black gel eyeliner, or Kate Moss's Emerald. Everyone loves a winged eyeliner, and I love using interesting shades and colours, so these are perfect. 

(From left to right) Tanya Burr Lipgloss Vampire Kiss, Max Factor Lipfinity Lasting Lip Tint in 09, Clinique Red-y to Wear
Red lips are my signature 'look' for a night out, so I have a slightly large collection of red lips. I use stain, gloss and classic lipstick. These three are my favourite. The Clinique is a blue toned red that reminds me of Marilyn Monroe, it is a glossy, glamorous finish that reminds me of the Hollywood Golden Age. The Max Factor Lip Tint has incredibly good colour pay-off, it will last all day with no bleeding. The Tanya Burr Vampire Kiss Gloss was a Christmas present to myself, and it is gorgeous, it can be worn by itself or with the stain. 

Mac Amplified Lipstick in Violetta
Although you can never go wrong with a red lip, sometimes I want to try something a little different, and my love of interesting colours means that I am often drawn to this. A gorgeous purple with a slight shimmer to it with a satin finish, this is fantastic if you want to spice up your normal make-up look. 

L'Oreal Paris Colour Appeal Trio Pro Blue Eyes
Creating a smoky eye could not be easier with this little kit. This one is made specifically for blue eyes, but there are some for other colours too. It makes my eyes pop, and is very versatile with other palettes and in creating different shapes with the shadow. 


New Look Pure Colour Glitter Nail Polish in Rose Gold
This adds a little sparkle to every outfit. Simply apply a coat over existing nail polish, or for a more subtle approach, use a clear base coat, and apply on its own. Rose gold is a lovely colour, and will enhance any nail colour. 




No comments:

Post a Comment